Ventura provides strategic philanthropy services for both donors and non-profit organizations focused on helping women and children in Venezuela. Our objective is to find funding and execute social projects in the areas of education, health, and entrepreneurship.
- Consulting: identify high impact social projects aligned with the donor's objectives.
- Channeling of funds: facilitate the transfer of funds for selected projects.
- Project management: oversee project execution and lead the impact measurement/accountability processes.
• Civil Organizations
• Social Entrepreneurs
- Consulting: develop the strategy and documentation required to raise funds.
- Financing: raise funds for specific social projects.
- Project management: support project execution and lead the impact measurement/ accountability processes.
We support projects that provide aid and at the same time promote development and self-sufficiency in the following three areas:
WOMEN AND CHILDREN
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING PROJECTS
Ventura seeks funding and provides management support for social projects led by organizations that meet the following criteria:
Must be a non-profit organization or civil association operating in Venezuela.
Must be a project focused on mitigating the effects of poverty and promoting economic self-sufficiency for women and children.
Must have a track record of at least 5 years managing social programs successfully.
Must have a well-established leadership team managing the operation.